- We do not collect or store in our database your last name, credit card number, phone number or mailing address. Your billing information never leaves the secure credit card merchant account processor.
- We do not sell your email address to 3rd parties. Any emails you may receive will only be from our organization.
- We will never send you unsolicited postal mail. Ever!
- We do not data mine, share or sell any information in our database.
- We do not use trackers, LSO’s, analytics or widgets.
- We do not maintain your private data indefinitely. If you delete email, photos, contact information from our database, they are gone forever.
- We maintain positive control over our data infrastructure.
- We do take your privacy concerns seriously.
Information we collect about you
- Personal Information. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information through the www.neondating.com website or a mobile application neondating.com. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or on a mobile application or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, photographs you may submit, and email address. We do not, however, collect or store any financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). That information is collected by our third-party payment processors. You may also provide us information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information such as your hometown or your username.
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our website or application. This information could include your IP address, device ID, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
- Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our website or application, we may assign your device one or more “cookies” facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our site.
How we use the information we collect
- We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver our products and services, and manage our business;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform ad tracking and website or mobile application analytics;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and
In all circumstances, we may perform these functions directly or use a third party vendor to perform these functions on our behalf who will be obligated to use your personal information only to perform services for us.
With whom we share your information
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We do not recognize or respond to any DNT signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
How you can access your information
How we protect your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Information you provide about yourself while using our service
We provide areas on our site where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others or upload content such as photographs. Such postings are governed by our Terms and Conditions of Use. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
Although our website is a general audience site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Visiting our websites from outside the United States
How to contact us
Mental Monkey Labs, LLC.